SERVICE BOOKLET FOR WASHINGTONIANS
LOCAL - SEATTLE
Gladly Serving The Private Home Sector Of America Since 2009 Motto: "Better Decisions, Better Results"
It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity.' HGRBS IS AN EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER INFORMATION SERVICE
Mission: To Connect with & Support our private home decision makers through providing adequate online/offline FREE information for establishing successful resident-contractor relations. Simply put, to continually provide quality FREE information to Seattle private home residents towards making safer and wiser decisions hiring building tradespersonnel (such as contractors).
The "SERVICE BOOKLET" Is A Major Key In Resident-Contractor Relations For Making Safer & Wiser Choices - Wherever We Are In Washington State.
This free residential guide can be useful in:
1. Researching building trades personnel (home improvement contractors) operating anywhere in the state.
2. Procedural Dispute Resolutions.
3. Lots Of Strategic Contractor Screening Tips.
The Key To The Effectiveness Of The Service Booklet is summarized in these 7 steps:
1. Take ownership. We are each accountable to our household for decisions we make.
2. Read it often.
3. Understand how to use it.
4. Use often, especially with contractors not very known in the neighborhood.
5. Fully utilize all hyperlinks it contains to look-up contractors operating in the state of Washington.
6. Fully utilize other hyperlinks to learn about new ideas.
7. Customize consistent with what we believe will be optimal implementation for our purposes.